Question: We would like to close of representative office in Hanoi, Vietnam. Please quote.
We understand that you are seeking legal advice on closing of representative office of foreign trader in Hanoi City (hereinafter referred to as the “R.O”). We therefore are grateful to present you our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration.
1. WORKS CONTENT AND SCHEDULE
Roadmap for carrying out above scope of work can be described in details as follows:
a, Carry out relevant tax obligations payment procedures at the tax authority. We shall complete this procedure within 25 -30 working
b, Preparing the dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the n dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within from 4 working days. The prepared documents shall then be sent to you for review, signing and seal.
c, Closing of representative office: Within 02 working days from receipt of duly signed and sealed application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to the competent Within 15 working days from submission of dossier to Licensing Agency, we shall obtain Notice on closing representative office for Client.
d, Announcement on closing of representative office: Within 5 working days we shall complete the announcement on closing of representative
For avoidance of any doubt, in practice, the administrative procedures may take longer than expected since the competent authority must consult relevant ministries before granting the Investment Registration Certificate and the Corporate Registration Certificate. In such a case, SBLaw shall try our best to accelerate the progress in order to obtain the approvals at the earliest as possible.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS
SB Law’s scope of works shall include:
SCOPE OF SERVICES
|A. Preparation of the application documents: |
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission;
· Liaising with you to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on your comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority;
· Translate dossier into Vietnamese for submission
B. Licensing procedures:
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on your behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping you updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
· Assisting you in obtaining Notice on closing representative office.
· To post Notice on closing representative office
3. PROFESSIONAL FEE
The Professional fee for performing the SB Law services as mentioned in item 2 above will be 2.260USD (Two thousand twenty sixty US Dollars).
Our cost is exclusive of 10% VAT and cost for translating your documents from English into Vietnamese (10USD/150 words).
Get in touch with us