Client is willing to engage a law firm on advices regarding establishment of a representative office in Hanoi of foreign company.
SB Law is a law firm duly established and operating under legislation in Vietnam that have expertise in the area of investment, real estate, commerce consultation and enterprise assistance. SB Law is qualified for above mentioned requirements and is willing to advice Client regarding above said requests.
In consideration of the foregoing and of the mutual promises set forth herein, and intending to be legally bound, two parties agree as follows:
1. Legal services
SB Law agrees to perform for Client legal consultation services regarding establishment of a representative office in Hanoi of foreign company. The Services shall be further detailed in point 2 of this document.
2. Scope of Services and services period
2.1 Scope of Services:
Scope of services provided by SB Law to Client is inclusive of following items:
Preparation of the application documents:
• Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
• Drafting application documents required for submission purpose in English language;
• Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
• Amending the application documents based on Client’s comments;
• Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
• Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority;
• Translating the final version of the application documents into Vietnamese for execution.
• Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
• Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
• Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any;
• Assisting Client in obtaining the License for establishment of Representative Office in Hanoi of Dinvai Construcciones S.A.
• Obtaining Seal Sample, Certificate of Tax Code Registration;
• Making an announcement of establishment of Representative Office;
• Making the initial report to the competent authority;
2.2. Services period:
– Within 03 (three) working days counted from your delivery of necessary documents and information as provided under legal this Contract, SB Law shall transfer documents to Client for reviewing and signing.
– Within 02 (two) working days counted from reception of signed and sealed documents from Client, SB Law shall submit application dossier to competent authority.
– Within 15 (fifteen) working days from submission of legitimate application dossiers to the Competence Authority, SB Law shall obtain the License for establishment of Representative Office for Client.
– Within 20 (twenty) working days from obtaining Certificate of Representative Office’s Operation, SB Law shall obtain Seal Sample, Tax Code, publication of Representative Office on Newspaper and making the initial report to the competent authority.
Get in touch with us