Question: We are Hongkong investor and would like to set up a factory at Industrial zone in Vietnam, please advise the required documents and legal fee?
Answer: SBLAW would like to advise this case as follow:
We understood that you would like to setup a factory in Quang Minh Industrial Park. We therefore would like to brief procedure for setting up factory in Vietnam as follows:
Step 1/Bước 1: You shall need to prepare necessary documents and information for setting up factory in Vietnam:
– 02 legalized copies of your Certificate of Corporation of your Company in Hongkong:
– 02 legalized copies of corporate charter or articles of association of your Hongkong Company
– 02 legalized copies of audited financial statements of your Hongkong Company for the year of 2014 and 2015. You shall not be required to provide these documents if your company has just been established in Hongkong at the end of 2015 or early 2016.
– 02 legalized copies of bank account statement of your HK company stating that you have at least 100,000USD in account of your HK company/
– 02 legalized copies of passport of 01 director of your HK company
– 02 legalized copies of passport of 01 person appointed as director of the factory in Vietnam
– In case the person appointed as director of the factory in Vietnam is a foreigner, he/she needs to present Temporary Residence Registration Paper in Vietnam
– Factory rental contract between your Hongkong Company and the landlord in Vietnam
– Documents proving that the landlord in Vietnam is allowed to rent out the factory
– What is name of your company in Vietnam/
– What is the total capital of the factory in Vietnam?
– What is the products of the factory?
– What is productivity of the factory?
– What is estimated turnover of the factory per year?
– How many employees working for the factory?
– What is potential market of the factory?
Based on your documents and information, we shall prepare application dossier for setting up the factory in Vietnam
Step 2/Bước 2: Obtaining the Investment Registration Certificate
After receiving the application dossier as signed by you, we shall submit the application dossier for obtaining the Investment Registration Certificate
Step 3/Bước 3: Obtaining the Certificate of Business Registration
It shall take us 05 working days to complete obtaining Certificate of Business Registration/
Our fee for above said work shall be 4,400USD
The fee is exclusive of actual cost for translating your documents from English into Vietnamese, 10USD/150 words/
You shall pay 30% total service fee upon signing the consultation contract. 30% shall be paid upon submission of application dossier to the competent authority. Remained fee shall be paid after we obtain the Certificate of Business Registration for you
Get in touch with us