In addition to providing consultation services in legal areas relating to business and intellectual property, SBLAW also advise clients on civil cases in Vietnam.
SBLAW will advice and represent clients in the process of settling civil disputes as well as civil requests. SBLAW’s service of settling civil disputes includes:
– To settle disputes relating to ownership rights over properties both movable and immovable;
– To settle disputes in entering and executing contracts, including foreign contracts;
– To settle disputes relating to employment relations; to represent employees, employers in settling disputes of labor;
– To settle disputes relating to property inheritance;
– To settle disputes relating to compensation for contractual and non-contractual damages;
– To settle disputes over penalty on breach of contracts;
– To settle disputes about divorce, adoption rights, changing the custody rights after divorce, and division of properties, recognizing father;
– To settle disputes about real estate, land use rights and other properties annexed to the land;
– To settle disputes related to copyrights, industrial property rights, commercial franchise and technology transfer.
SBLAW similarly caters civil requests as follows:
– To advise and liaison to lodge missing complaints of persons from their residence and property.
– To advise and liaison to declare or revoke a decision declaring a person deceased
– To adhere to requests regarding recognition and enforcement of judgments and decisions of courts in Vietnam as well as foreign tribunals;
– To advice and liaison to declare a person losing his/her civil act capacity or having his/her civil act capacity restricted; or to revoke a decision declaring a person losing his/her civil act capacity or having restricted civil act capacity.