Question: I would like you to assist in obtaining my Vietnam work permit. Do I need to submit the original master’s and degree certificate or a digital / colour copy of the certificate? Please quote.
Our service fee for obtaining work permit in Hanoi shall be 750USD. Our fee excludes 10% VAT, expenditure for translation of documents provided by you from English into Vietnamese (10USD/150 words) and the fee for obtaining Criminal Record in Vietnam (380 USD/ 1 Clean Criminal record) if the foreigner has been staying in Vietnam for more than 6 months.
It shall take us about 25 working days from submission of application dossier to obtain the work permit. You shall provide us following documents:
– 02 copies of Certified copy of Certificate of Enterprise Registration of your employer
– 02 certified copies of your passport.
– 02 legalized copies of your clean criminal record which is issued by the competent authority in your home country
– 02 legalized copies of your diploma. Please note that your diploma must be suitable for job to be done by you in Vietnam. For example, you are hired as marketing expert, then, you should provide us diploma proving that you graduated from university in the field of marketing.
– 02 legalized copies of a Reference Letter issued by your ex-employer in abroad confirming that you have experience in the same field.
– 02 certified copies of your Health Certificate which has been taken within 06 months before submission date;
– 04 original colored copies of your potrait of 4×6 cm (white backround, no glass, no hat, no smile) which has been taken within 06 months before submission date.
Please let us know if you could not provide any above documents, please notify us.