SBLAW would like to provide legal advice on import of product to Vietnam as follow:
1. PRELIMINARILY COMMENT OF SBLAW
Under Vietnam Law, in order to import products into Vietnam, you must have a Legal Entity duly established and operating in Vietnam Territory. This Legal Entity shall act as Importer.
Then, the Importer shall be responsible for conducting necessary procedure for quality declaration of imported products before circulating cosmetic products in Vietnam. For quality declaration of imported cosmetic products in Vietnam, the applicant must prepare following documents:
– Template for notification of cosmetic products (Vietnamese or/ and English), clearly stating details of product; manufacturer/ Assembler; local company responsible for placing the cosmetic product in the market; person representing the local company; Importer and list of product ingredients;
– Certificate of Business Registration or Investment Certificate of the Importer wherein it is recorded that the Importer is allowed to deal with trading cosmetic products;
– Certificate of Free Sale against the cosmetic products which was granted in the original country;
– Power of Attorney issued by the Manufacturer.
The roadmap for cosmetic’s quality declaration in Vietnam can be described in following steps as follows:
Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from you. Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within 05 working days. The prepared documents shall then be sent to you for review, signing and seal.
Submission of application dossier: Within 02 working days from receipt of duly signed and sealed application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to the competent authority. It shall take about 20 working days from submission of application dossier for the licensing authority to obtain the final result.
2. Our Scope of works
Generally, with regard to establishment of a foreign invested company in Vietnam, our scope of work shall be as follows:
SCOPE OF SERVICES
|Preparation of the application documents: |
|Licensing procedures: |
The Deliverables will include documents prepared in English and Vietnamese as required for submission to licensing bodies. You will review, approve and where necessary sign these documents. .
Get in touch with us