SBLAW is providing legal consultation to leading financial institutions such as the Hanoi branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), Military Bank, Hong Leong Bank, etc.
The services provided by SBLAW include:
– To research and suggest solutions as to the projects which commercial banks sponsor for projects like infrastructures, real estate;
– To consult, draft, review and designate lawyers to participate in negotiations of financial contracts; pledging, leasing financial, mortgaging contracts; security contracts, contract of borrow and contract of sponsoring projects;
– To handle the procedure of registration of secured transactions and disposition of secured properties in competent agencies;
– To provide consultancy as to the process of internal management, the professional process for banks or financial companies;
– To translate legal documents relating to finance and baking for commercial banks in operating and establishing new branches in foreign countries;
– To provide consultancy as to the securities of borrowing capital and management of risks in baking and financial activities;
– To represent the client in settling disputes on areas of finance and banking at jurisdictional bodies such as tribunals and courts.
Get in touch with us