We refer with thanks to your request on drafting the Good Purchase Contract between your Company (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “the Client”) and your Company’s partner (hereinafter referred to as “the Contract”.
Therefore, we are grateful to set our legal services proposal for your review and consideration as follows:
1. SCOPE OF WORKS
With regards to the drafting of the Goods Purchase Contract, our scope of work shall be as follows:
– Collecting information about necessary contents for drafting the Goods Purchase Contract from the Client;
– Implementing the draft of the Contract basing on collected information from the Client in accordance with related regulations of the law in principle of protecting highest interest of the Client and ensuring the targets of both Client and its partner;
– Adjusting terms and conditions of the Contract at Client’s request in two times within 20 working days from the date that the first draft will be sent;
– The Deliverables will include the Goods Purchase Contract prepared in Vietnamese and English as required. The Client will review, approve and modification where necessary.
3. TASKS SCHEDULE
– Within 07 working days from the signing date of this proposal or agreement and after receiving all information from the Client, SBlaw will send the first draft of the Contract to the Client for the Client’s reference and comment. If the Client have not any comment or enquiry within 10 days from the date when SBLaw send the Client the Contract, the first draft of the Contract will be the final one;
– Within 03 working days since the date of receiving the comment and / or enquiries on the draft, SBLaw will send the revised Draft of the Contract. The revised Draft of the Contract will be the final one if the Client has not any comment or enquiry within 10 days from the date when SBLaw sends the Client the revised Draft;
Get in touch with us