Establish a company

Building in a hand businessmen

Question: I would like to open a trading and distributor company in Vietnam with 50% stakeholder from Vietnam.
We import French products such as chicken, beer, sparkling and powder milk… from wholesalers and investor from French.

Please advise the legal procedure?

Answer: I am Lawyer of SB Law. I was entrusted to provide you legal advice regarding to the matter below.

Firstly, for introducing foreign beer or other food, you must have an entity duly established in Vietnam to take care product importation and distribution – i.e, importer or distributor.
Such importer shall be responsible for registering the products with competent authority and obtaining certificate of satisfaction of conditions for food hygiene and safety.
When you complete all above mentioned procedure, such importer or distributor is allowed to import and distribute such products in Vietnam.
We can assist you for completing above said inquiries. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.