This is reference to your emails from which, we understand that your Business Partner- a Japanese Company would like to (i) Review and translate Domain Name Registration Service Order, Hosting Service Order, Master Service Agreement and Pre-Pay Terms and Conditions into Vietnamese and (ii) Prepare Client’s Private Information Protection Policy.
We thereforeare grateful to present you our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration.
1. Scope of works
Following works are proposed based on the request of Client. However, depending on the specific position/situation of Client, several work items may not be necessary. Meanwhile, other works may be required. However, any additional works shall not fall under the scope of this Legal Service Proposal, but could be provided upon request.
|SCOPE OF SERVICES|
We anticipate that it shall take us about 10 working days to complete the above said scope of work.
2. PROFESSIONAL FEE
2.1. The Price for performing the S&B Law services as mentioned in item 3 above will be as follows:
- Review the documents: 1,500USD
- Translate the documents into Vietnamese: 720USD;
- Prepare Client’s Private Information Protection Policy: 2,000USD
- Any further revision of the Documents and Client’s Private Information Protection Policy which exceed 10 working days shall be subject to additional fee: 150USD/01 working hour.
2.2. Services fee shall be paid to SB Law as follows:
– Within 03 working days from the date of signing the legal service contract, Client will pay for SB Law an advance payment which equivalent to 60% of the total estimated services fee.
– Client willpay the remained fee and other cost and disbursement incurred on Client’s behalf within 05 working days from obtainment first draft of the Documents and Client’s Private Information Protection Policy from SB Law.
Client shall immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s). Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 10 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.