With the knowledge that foreign investor (hereinafter referred to as: “the Client”) has the intention to establish a Representative Office (RO) in Vietnam, SBLaw (hereinafter referred to as “The Consultant”), a leading Vietnamese Law Firm with full experience and capabilities, would like to provide services to assist the Client in such endeavors.
I.SERVICES RENDERED BY THE CONSULTANT
Under the scope of this Proposal, the Consultant shall provide the following services:
1. Legal Advice
Providing legal advice on all aspects and policies related to the establishment of a RO;
Consulting on the procedures for establishment of a RO.
2. RO establishment Procedures
2.1.Application Dossier preparation
– Assisting the Client to prepare an Application Dossier for the establishment of a R.O in Vietnam in accordance with the current applicable laws of Vietnam as well as the specific requirements of the competent authorities;
– Drafting the Application Dossier (in both Vietnamese and English) for the establishment of a R.O in Vietnam in accordance with the current applicable laws of Vietnam as well as the specific requirements of competent authorities;
– Assisting the Client in completing the Application Dossier.
2.2.Application Dossier submission
– Submitting, on behalf of the Client, the Application Dossier to the local authority;
– Liaising, on behalf of the Client, with the local authority to obtain their best support on reviewing and considering the Application Dossier;
– Assisting the Client on explanation, amendment and supplement of the Application Dossier at the request of the local authority;
– Keeping the Client updated on information regarding the licensing process;
– Receiving, on behalf of the Client, the License for the R.O.
3.Post- licensing procedures
– Registering Tax Code at the Tax Authority;
– Making and registering the seal of the R.O;
– Announcing, on behalf of the Client, the operation of the R.O on public media;
– Announcing, on behalf of the Client, the official operation of the R.O to Licensing Authority.
II.RESPONSIBILITY OF CLIENT
– Providing the Consultant with all necessary required documents and information as required by the Consultant and relevant competent authorities;
– Making payments to the Consultant.
– Within 01 (one) working day from the signing date of this Proposal or Consultancy Contract, the Consultant shall prepare and send a questionnaire and list of required documents and information to the Client;
– Within 5 (five) working days from the date of full receipt of all necessary information and documents from the Client, the Consultant shall complete and deliver the Application Dossier to the Client for approval, signature and stamping;
– Within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of submitting the Application Dossier to the competent authority, the Consultant shall receive and deliver the License for the Representative Office to the Client;
– Within 10 (ten) working days from the date of receiving the License for, the Consultant shall complete the post-licensing procedures of the RO and transfer the results to the Client.
Note: All above schedule does not include time for explanation, amendment and supplementation to the Application Dossier as required by relevant competent authorities.
Get in touch with us