We would like to engage a professional firm for incorporating a new company in Vietnam.
Please advise the followings:
(1) the procedures of the company formation;
(2) estimated time required for the company formation; and
(3) whether it is necessary for us to visit Vietnam in order to complete the procedures.
Kindly let us have your fee quotation as soon as possible. Thank you.
I am Lawyer of SB Law. I was entrusted to provide you legal advice regarding to the matter below. Please find our comments here under:
- Under Vietnam Law, in order to incorporate a foreign invested company, you shall have to undergo two steps:
(a) Step 1: Obtaining Investment Registration Certificate.
(b) Step 2: Obtaining Enterprise Registration Certificate
However, with the respect to several conditional investment sectors such as tourism, education etc, in addition to two above Certificate, you may be also required to obtain sub-license for carrying out business activities.
- Estimated time:
(a) Step 1: From 20 days upward. With the respect to several conditional investment sector, it may last longer due to that the licensing authority need to consult relevant ministries before granting you license.
(b) Step 2: About 05 working days.
- You do not need to visit Vietnam in order to complete the procedures. We shall act on your behalf to carry out necessary works.
For provide you accurate fee quotation, please answer us:
+ What is your proposed business activities in Vietnam?
+ Where will you setup company in Vietnam?
+ How much will you invest into Vietnam?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch with us