We understand that you are seeking legal assistance on establishment of foreign language centers. We therefore are grateful to present you our Legal Services Proposal for your review and consideration.
I. Our comments:
To establish and obtain operating license for foreign language centers, it requires:
Condition for enterprise:
- The registered business line of enterprise includes training activity.
Condition for facility:
- Having well-lit classrooms, ensuring school hygiene requirements as prescribed;
- Teaching equipment must be safe and suitable for teaching content and teaching objects.
Conditions for teachers:
- Have sufficient health conditions;
- Having good moral character, not during the period of being disciplined from warning or higher, not being examined for penal liability;
- Having pedagogical skills;
- Possess a professional degree in the field of foreign language teaching.
Condition for teaching program
- Having sufficient textbooks and documents issued or approved by the Ministry of Education and Training;
- Self-compiled textbooks must have contents suitable to Vietnamese fine customs and traditions, not contrary to the provisions of law.
2. Scope of works and performance time:
2.1. Scope of works:
|Scope of works|
|A. Preparation of the application documents:
· Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission in English;
· Liaising with you to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on your comments;
· Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority.
|B. Licensing procedures:
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on your behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping you updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any.
· To announce information
· Making registering the seal.
2.2. Performance time
Preparing the application dossier : We shall collect necessary information and documents from you. Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall translate documents from English into Vietnamese and prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within 10 working days.
- Procedures for granting a business registration certificate: After receiving a complete and signed dossier, we will submit it to the authorities. After 05 working days from the date of submitting a valid application, the Client will receive the Certificate of Enterpríe Registration of the newly established company.
- Procedures for licensing the operation of a foreign language center: Within 02 working days from the date of receiving the Enterprise Registration Certificate, we will submit a dossier to the competent authority to apply for a license to operate the foreign language center. language. The expected licensing time is 20 working days from the date of submitting a valid application.
Within the next 03 working days from the date of receipt of the Enterprise Registration Certificate, if the Client request, we will assist the Client to complete the post-licensing procedures including: registration of seal engraving. enterprises and publish the contents of enterprise registration.
3.Service fee and payment:
3.1. Service fee:
SB Law’s service fee for performing the tasks mentioned . above as follows:
- Company establishment service fee is 10,000,000 VND (in words: Ten million Dong);
- Service fee for applying for a license to operate a foreign language center is 56,000,000 VND (in words: Fifty-six million dong).
- Total service fee: 66,000,000 VND (in words: Sixty six million Dong).
The above service fees include fees, state fees and seal engraving fees for client but do not include 10% Value Added Tax (VAT), costs related to fire prevention, other expenses. Other fees incurred on behalf of the client (if any).
Within 03 working days from the date of signing the legal service contract, Client will pay for SB Law an advance payment which equivalent to 50% of the total estimated services fee, VAT.
Client will pay the remained fee and other cost and disbursement incurred on Client’s behalf within 05 working days from the receipt of final result.
Client shall immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s).
Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 10 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.