We understand that you are looking for a professional law firm to support the registration of imported cosmetics. Therefore, we are grateful to set our legal services proposal for your review and consideration.
- Scope of works and Performance Time
1.1. Scope of works
|Description of work|
|Preparation of the application documents:
· Notifying required application documents in accordance with law;
· Drafting application documents required for submission purpose;
· Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
· Amending the application documents based on Client’s comments;
· Obtaining comments from the licensing authority;
· Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority
· Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on Client’s behalf;
· Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
· Keeping Client updated on the developments and additional requirements (if any); and
· Receiving result from the competent authority and hand over to Client.
1.2. Performance time
- Preparing the application dossier: We shall collect necessary information and documents from you. Upon receipt of necessary information and documents from you, we shall prepare the application dossier under the standard forms. The initial drafted application dossier shall be sent to you for your comments. Then, after updating the application dossier based on your comments, we shall obtain the preliminary comments from the competent authority and send the finalized application dossiers for you to sign and seal. We anticipate that this phase shall be completed within 05 working days.
- Licensing Procedure: Upon receipt of duly application dossier, we shall submit the application dossier to relevant competent authority. Within 25 working days from submission of application dossiers to Licensing Agency, Client shall obtain the Template for Notification of Comestic product.
For avoidance of any doubt, in practice, the administrative procedure can be longer due to that the competent authority must consult relevant ministries before granting license. In such case, SB Law shall try our best to accelerate the progress in order to obtain the approval at the soonest.
- Service Fees and Payment
2.1. Service fees
The success fees for performing the SB Law services as mentioned above wil be 9.300.000VND/product (In words: Nine million three-hundred thousand dong). Our cost is exclusive of 10% VAT and other costs incurred (if any)
- Within 03 (three) working days from the signing date of Legal Service Contract between Client and SB Law, Client shall pay SB Law an advance payment which is equivalent to 60% of the professional fee, VAT.
- Within 05 (five) working days from the date of SB Law’s completion of work scope, Client shall pay SB Law the remaining 40% of the professional fee, VAT.
- Client will immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s). Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 10 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.