This is reference to your requirement, from which, we understand that currently you (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) is looking for a professional law firm to support the Draft of international trade contract. Therefore, we are grateful to set our legal services proposal for your review and consideration as follows:
- Scope of works and performance time:
1.1. Scope of works
– To understand requirements, purposes of Client in the target transaction;
– To analyze, evaluate legal risks that Client should pay attention to in the target transaction;
– Other important legal issues to ensure the legality of target transaction.
– Draft Contract in Vietnamese and English on the basis of ensuring the best interests of Clients in accordance with the provisions of Vietnamese law;
– Amend the draft of contract based on the comments and recommendations of the Client;
– Answer Client’s questions regarding legal risks and predict other legal issues of concern for Client in the performance of the Contract;
– Upon Client’s request, SB Law shall amend and finalize the Draft of Contract based on Client’s opinion (not exceed 02 times), now extra working hours will be charged at the hourly attorney’s fee.
1.2. Performance time
General advice: In order to better understand the Client’s current legal status and target, SB Law may propose a face-to-face meeting to discuss details between SB Law’s Lawyers and the Representative of Client. SB Law estimates that the time to research and evaluate legal issues that need to be paid attention in the process of implementing the target transaction is 03 working days from the date of receipt of sufficient information and documents from the Client or from the date on which SB Law receives payment in advance, whichever is later. This time does not include meeting time with the Client’s Representative.
Draft contract: SB Law estimates that the time for drafting the Draft Contract in Vietnamese is 02 working days from the end of the general advising period. After completing the Draft, SB Law will send it to the Client to review and revise the Draft Contract at the Client’s request. SB Law estimates that the time for drafting the final contract in Vietnamese and English is 01 working day from the date of receipt of all requests to amend the Draft Contract of the Client.
All work will be done during office hours, from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, except holidays unless otherwise agreed between the Client and SB Law.
The date on which the service starts to be carried out will be the date on which SB Law receives the advance payment or receives the required documents and information from the Client, whichever is later.
- Service fees and payment
2.1. Service fees
Service fee for drafting the above Contract is 15,000,000 VND (Fifteen million VND). The above Service Charges do not include 10% VAT; travel and accommodation expenses of the lawyer outside of Hanoi (if any); bank charges and other related costs.
The service fee shall be paid as follows:
– 1st installment payment:
Client will pay SB Law in advance an amount of 5,000,000 VND (Five million VND) and VAT right after the parties sign this Service Contract.
– 2nd installment payment:
Client will pay SB Law an amount of 5,000,000 VND (Five million VND) and VAT right after receiving the first Draft Contract in Vietnamese.
– 3rd installment payment:
Client will pay SB Law an amount of: 5,000,000 VND (Five million VND), VAT and other related costs (if any) right after SB Law sends the final contract in English and Vietnamese.
Client will immediately notify SB Law of when actual payment(s) will be made on the amount specified in the invoice(s). SB Law will start working only upon receipt of payment of the respective invoice(s). Alternatively, SB Law reserves the right to withdraw the service if payment is not received 10 days after the date of the invoice. Further, in the event payments are not received by the payable date, SB Law reserves the right to suspend services and/or levy and collect a late payment fee of 0.5% per month up to the date of receipt of payment by SB Law.