1.The establishment of a domestic owned Company in Vietnam requires a Certificate of business registration from the licensing authority.
According to the current law and working procedures of the competent authority to establish the enterprises, the Client must comply with the following procedures:
– You must submit a valid Application Dossier to Provincial Department of Investment and Planning where Company’s head office will be located;
– The Department of Investment and Planning will issue a Certificate of business registration for Company;
– The Company has to conduct the procedures to achieve the company’s seal after receiving the Certificate of business registration. Within 30 days from the date that new Company receives the Certificate of business registration, New Company has to post a New Company’s information on the website of Business Registration Agency or on a written newspaper or central online newspaper in 03 (three) consecutive issues.
2.With regards to the establishment of Company in Vietnam, our scope of work shall be as follows:
2.1.Preparation of the application documents:
Notifying application documents required in accordance with Vietnamese law;
Drafting application documents required for submission purpose including Draft Charter, Member list (if any); Application etc;
Liaising with Client to discuss the draft application documents;
Amending the application documents based on your comments;
Obtaining preliminary comments from the licensing authority on the draft application documents;
Finalizing the application documents following comments from the licensing authority.
Translate the document into Vietnamese for signing.
Submitting the application dossier to the licensing authority on your behalf;
Monitoring and following up with the relevant authorities on the approval process;
Keeping you updated on the developments and additional requirements, if any; and
Assisting you in obtaining the Certificate of business registration.
2.3. Post-licensing procedures:
Obtaining the seal of the Company ;
Obtaining the Company’s tax code; and
Placing an announcement on the establishment of the Company in the newspaper.
3.The roadmap for the incorporation of the Company can be described in following steps as follows:
– The duration for drafting Application Dossier: within 2 working days from the date that Client Partners provide fully documents as SB Law’s requests;
– The duration for receiving the Certificate of business registration: within 9 working days from the date of official submission of the valid Application Dossier.
– The duration for receiving company’s seal: within 04 days from the date that the Certificate of business registration will be issued.
– The duration of publishing announcement: within 07 working days from the date that information of New Company will have sent Newspaper Agency.
Note: For avoidance of any doubt, in practice, the administrative procedure can be longer due to that the competent authority must consult relevant ministries before granting Certificate. In such case, SBLaw shall try our best to accelerate the progress in order to obtain the approval at the soonest.