SBLAW would like to send list of documents that client needs to prepare for obtainment of work permit under Vietnam Law:
– 01 certified copy of your passport. In case you wish to certify your passport in foreign country, you should obtain certified copy of your passport at Vietnam Embassy in foreign country. Otherwise, we also need it legalized. We shall assist you to translate the work permit into Vietnamese for submission to the competent authority.
– 02 copies of color portrait photo in the size of 3cm x 4cm depicting you in the state of being without any hat and glasses, at front side, with clear image of eyes and ears on white background.
– 02 copies of your health certificate. The health certificate must have been issued within 6 months up to the filing date of the application dossier for obtaining work permit. If you obtain health certificate in foreign coutry, such health certificate must be also notarized and legalized.
– 02 copies of your clean criminal record which are issued by competent authority in UK. Such clean criminal record must be notarized and legalized.
– 02 copies of your clean criminal record which are issued by Hanoi Department of Justice.
– 02 copies of your diploma. Such diploma must be legalized.
– 02 copies of documents issued by any your ex-employer in foreign coutry stating that you have been employed for job in foreign coutry which is similar to your job in company Vietnam. These documents must be legalized.
Regarding to our services for obtainment of work permit, we shall assist you in:
– Obtainment of clean criminal record in Vietnam (this document shall be required for all foreign employee having been entered into Vietnam Territory): 400USD
– Obtainment of work permit: 550USD
If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.