SBLaw would like to submit our service proposal for registering Franchisor with Vietnam Competent Authorities as follows:
1.PRELIMINARILY COMMENT OF SBLAW
Under the Circular No. 09/2006/TT-BTM dated May 25th, 2006 of Ministry of Trade (Ministry of Industry and Trade – now) guiding on the commercial franchising registration, before conducting commercial franchising, foreign traders that intend to conduct franchises from overseas into Vietnam, must register commercial franchising with Ministry of Industry and Trade in Vietnam.
Also, according to the above mentioned Circular, within 5 working days from receipt of a completed and legitimate application dossier from the applicant, the Ministry of Industry and Trade shall register the trader’s commercial franchising in commercial franchising books and provide the applicant a written notice thereon.
However, in practice, the process for registration of franchising activities can last longer as it takes time for competent authority to evaluate the documents and consult relevant state agencies on the related matter.
For your ease of reference, hereinafter is an overview roadmap of licensing procedures for this service package as follows:
|Time frame:Step 1: From 02-03 working days from receipt of necessary documents |
Step 2: From 01-02 weeks from completion of Step 01
Step 3: From 01-02 working days from completion of Step 02
2. SBLAW’s QUALIFICATION
We believe that SBLaw is well-positioned to assist your Client in registration of franchising activities for following basis:
– SBLaw’s understanding of Franchising activities both on the legal aspect and practical aspect;
– SBLaw procession of a great professional team of franchising lawyer and franchising researchers;
– Highly skilled and experienced consultants and lawyers with high ability to assist client regarding to approach business goals in Vietnam.
– Experience of SBLaw in assisting client for registration of franchising activities and reviewing franchising contract in Vietnam.
4.Client Reference of S&B Law:
– Acting for a German Fashion Investor to register franchising activities in Vietnam;
– Acting for a Korean Investor to register franchising activities in Vietnam;
– Acting for local companies being franchisee to enter into a franchising contract with a foreign franchisor from Australia and Canada;
5. Our legal services:
Our services in this regard will include:
|SCOPE OF SERVICES|
|Review documents: |
|Licensing procedures: |
Get in touch with us