Getting Criminal Record/Police Clarence in Vietnam

Law on commercial arbitration
Law on commercial arbitration

If client would like to get Criminal Record/ Police Clarence when doing immigration procedure into foreign countries, SBLAW would like to advise as follows:

In Vietnam, to obtain criminal record, it will require client to provide:
 1. Certified passport and original to verify

2. Application form signed by applicant

3. Temporary Residence Card or Residence Book

4. Power of attorney in case client can not go to submit the application.

It shall ake 3 weeks to obtain the criminal record from Department of Justice since the date of submission.