Ask about letter or certificate of good standing


Question: i graduated from Hanoi medical University in 2015. And i worked as a dentist private dental clinic in Vietnam since i left school till 4/2017.

And then i come to UK to live with my husband. I am planning to sit the ORE exam( exam for oversea dentist who want to practice as a dentist in UK leagally). but there is one problem, if i want to apply that exam, i need the letter or certificate of good standing which states i have a right to practice as a dentist in Vietnam. Is it “chứng chỉ hành nghề” ?

i can not contact to the dental authority to ask about that. Please give me advice. thank you very much.

Answer: SBLAW would like to advise you as follows

In accordance with Vietnam Laws, the document that states you have right to practise as a dentist in Vietnam called as ” Medical practice certificate“. This documents granted by a competent state agency to a person eligible for professional under Law on medical examination and treatment.
If you have any further question please feel free to contact us.